Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Another try? Please help?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I'm wondering if the Kodak Gallery is also accessible from the HB. I just subscribed to their premier service in hopes I could share albums this way instead of using Sony's Imagestation because my digital camera uploads to Kodak automatically. Could someone please see if this works?

    http://www.kodakgallery.com/drakehillgallery21/ag

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES! It works ! LOVELY pictures! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    BellasMama
    Guest BellasMama's Avatar

    Post

    Yes ...it works...cute photos!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome Cherry. Worked for me - but I have a kodak camera so I have all the software.

    k

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful pictures! DD will drool over those. She's been wanting a kimono for her Jess. Yours are absolutely lovely.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it worked for me and your pictures were delightful..nice to have you back

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Cherry,

    I thoroughly enjoyed all of your albums! Your outfit, food, and dolls were all so cute. I am really enjoying your being back on the board. Welcome back!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful collection.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome Nat, I see you decided to stay with Cherry and her girls. thanks for the beautiful photos!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherry,
    It worked for me.I am so glad that you are back online. You have been missed so much. We are traveling back home from Idaho to Maryland so I don't get to read the HB very often. Welcome back!
    Kathy H.

  10. #10
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar
    Cherry, Thanks for more beautiful pics! Lovely colors! I enjoy your oriental pictures so much. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •